Job provided by Search Consultancy
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you a competent cook ready for the next step?
Do you have the ability to cook for larger numbers?
Have you got a passion for food and an eye for detail?
If so, I am looking for a great cook that has drive, flexibility and extremely high standards.
I need somebody with an amazing flair and attitude to deliver great food on one of my smaller B& I contracts in North Allerton.
The Role involves;
- Running a small unit in a distribution centre with one CSA,
- Must be hands on.
- Responsible for all back office work.
- Building and developing great relationships with clients & customers.
- Manage a breakfast and lunch service.
- Excellent customer service and operational skills.
You will have;
- Solid experience within the catering industry.
- NVQ Level 1/2 in food preparation or an equivalent.
- Computer literate.
- Sound H&S knowledge.
- Passionate, committed and honest.
In return you can expect to work 37.5 hours a week for a progressive company earning up to £22,000 per annum for the right person.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT DUE TO THE LOCATION
This role is due to start immediately.
If that sounds like something for you, please apply following the link below
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.