Job provided by Momentum Instore
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Retail Installations - Sub-Contractor Teams
Department & Job Description
Momentum Instore is the UK's leading Instore marketing agency and for the past 35 years, we have provided unrivalled knowledge and support in POS Installation, and Merchandising across every retail environment from beauty to banking.
We work with some of the biggest brands and retailers in world, carrying out display and POS updates, merchandising and store refits nationwide
We are currently looking to expand our field teams and have numerous opportunities for
Sub-Contractor Teams to support our Installations teams in all areas of the UK.
Work will be regional
Experience in working from planograms, updating POS, good DIY skills and great customer service are essential. CSCS card would be preferred.
Use of own vehicle, own tools and public liability insurance is essential.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assemble and relocate display stands and counters in retail outlets.
- Profile shelving, install equipment & implement display options to a high standard.
- Use initiatives to problem solve and suggest resolutions when encountering barriers.
- Lifting and manual handling up to 25
- Pay will be processed monthly by invoice.
- Rates will start from £125 per day for a one man team inclusive of travel / expenses etc.
- Flexible attitude towards working patterns
- Work could consist of on-going projects on days, nights and weekends
- You will be expected to work within an 80 mile radius of your home
Training and stock collection will take place at one of our regional depots