Job provided by Hiring People
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Only 20 minutes South of Guildford, established but growing Surrey and Sussex border based, full service marketing agency, Our client is looking for a highly conceptual and visually creative Junior-Middleweight Designer to join their ever expanding team. Working closely with the Creative Director and team for a diverse range of clients, B2B and B2C, covering branding, print and digital projects.
Theyare looking for someone that is fun and as passionate about design as they are! Likes working as part of a team and has aspirations to grow their career with the agency over coming years.
- Conceptualising fresh ideas for a wide range of branding, marketing and digital projects
- Work closely with other designers and the Creative Director
- Good at working to a brief to deliver creative but functional ideas
- Has an appetite to grow and in time art-direct photographers/videographers
- Happy to and able to work with guidelines and on implementation projects
- Have a voice and opinion on briefs and projects
- Has a good understanding of print and artwork
- Has a good understanding of digital design, keen to turn the hand to digital work, coding a bonus
- Interested in brand strategy
- Be vocal in brainstorming sessions with the wider team
- Able to work well under pressure and deliver to deadline
- Attention to detail both with copy and artwork
- Works well with and keen to help develop company processes
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign as standard), After Effects and Sketch advantageous
They are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Designer that fits our culture. They are passionate about design and branding. Their focus is to build long lasting transparent relationships with their clients. They approach every job with the same amount of care and interest, challenging conventions and offering insight.
The ideal applicant will possess these values:
- Fresh: Approaches each project with a fresh pair of eyes and mindset
- Bespoke: Passionate about unique, tailored design, that works!
- Collaborative: Works well as part of a team and with our clients
- Variety: Able and happy to adapt to different briefs and medias
- Insightful: Creates designs based on insight, not for design sake
How to Apply
For further information on this exciting opportunity please apply with CV, salary expectations and a PDF portfolio of the work you're most proud of using the link provided.