Job provided by Nigel Frank International
Share this job on social:
About the job
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Established in 2006, Frank Recruitment Group is one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the world. In line with our recent investment from a private equity firm, TPG growth, we are continuing to grow our teams and expand into new specialised, niche IT markets.
The rapid growth we have experienced so far has resulted in additional offices in Newcastle, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore and more with opportunities to travel and relocate.
We have also won many awards including Best UK Overseas Operation at the 2017 Global Recruiter Awards.
We are currently looking for hardworking, ambitious and driven Graduates / Sales Professionals to join our lucrative London City office as Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Work in a meritocratic and competitive environment
- Sell and negotiate on multiple levels
- Manage and control your own recruitment processes
What we need:
- Bachelors degree (any discipline) and/or previous sales experience
- Commitment to a fulltime permanent contract
- Ambition and a strong work ethic to go that extra mile
- Competitive, fast paced and energetic
- Sociable work hard/play hard atmosphere
- Encouraging, supportive and challenging
What we offer our Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Competitive starting base salary + uncapped commission
- Full training and fast progression
- International opportunities for travel and work
Incentives we offer our Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Monthly company events
- Michelin star lunch clubs
- Exclusive 5* international trips
This vacancy is for a fulltime permanent role. To apply, email your CV and Cover Letter to Demi at #####@######.### or call ##### ######if you require further information.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are currently unable to make contact with all candidates. If you have not received a response within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful at this time.