HGV Class 2 (Temp to Perm)
£11.50 - £19.64 per hour
An incredible opportunity has arisen for an experienced Class 2 HGV driver to work with one of our clients on a temp to perm basis. They are looking to make use of a driver who has London experience to cover one of their runs, first working through our agency for a period of 13 weeks, with a full time role then available after this.
The following pay rates are on offer for this role:
- £11.50 - £12.00 / hour basic rate.
- £14.00 / hour overtime and Saturday rate.
These rates are paid on a PAYE model, and are inclusive of advanced holiday pay.
Once you have completed the 13 week temp to perm period with us, you will then move onto the following pay rates:
- £13.09 / hour basic rate.
- £19.64 / hour overtime rate.
This position will be starting on Monday the 11th of April, so be sure to apply as soon as possible so as to avoid disappointment.
The role will involve navigating to a number of sites in London to make deliveries and collections of the customer’s goods in a Cat C vehicle. There will be multiple drops, though due to the nature of the products that are being delivered, and London driving in general, it is likely to be on the lower end in terms of the number of deliveries.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- A full and valid UK driving licence (with Cat C entitlement).
- No more than 6 points, minor offences only.
- Current CPC and Digi Tacho cards.
- Previous commercial driving experience in London.
- Attainable references in a driving capacity.
As mentioned above, this role starts next week so do not hesitate to apply. Interviews will be taking place this week.
Click Apply Now for more information and phone number
Posted 50 days ago