Job provided by Purosearch
Share this job on social:
About the job
Regional Quality & Compliance Manager
£55k + Car Allowance
My client is seeking a Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager to cover their range of nursing homes in Glasgow and the surrounding areas. They are a highly thought of provider of elderly nursing and residential with services across the UK and are a growing provider in Scotland.
As a Regional Quality Assurance Manager & you will work closely with the home management, risk assessing and overall quality managing the services in your remit, ensuring they are meeting the providers high standards and all regulatory standards. You will also be a part of the Senior Management team, implementing new policies & procedures.
Requirements for Quality & Compliance Manager:
• A minimum of 5 years experience as a successful nursing home manager & preferably senior manager experience in a Nursing home organisation
• RGN/RMN with Active PIN (preferable but not essential)
• Excellent CI/SSSC knowledge and great knowledge of regulation & compliance in the healthcare sector
• Car Driver with full driving licence & the ability to travel across the region
• Experience in clinical auditing & translational change
• Competitive salary of up to £55,000 + Car allowance
• A range of additional benefits, discounts & health care schemes
• Excellent pension & fantastic career progression
To be considered please call Michaela on ##### ###### or email an up to date CV to #####@######.###
This position will be suitable for: Quality Assurance Manager , Troubleshooting Manager, Home Manager, Care Manager, Residential Manager, Nurse Manager, Care Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager.