Job provided by Tradewind Recruitment
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
We are currently looking for a Primary trained Teacher with experience of working with young people with challenging behaviour and Autism for a SEND school near Weston.
Our client is a SEND school catering for students with special needs and looking for a teacher to work within the school. The hours are parttime and the role will be starting as supply from next term.
This role might be ideal for you if:
You have previous Teaching experience in a Primary setting or SEND school
You have previously worked with young people with Autism or Behavioural issues
You have experience and understanding of child development and learning within a SEND setting
You are available parttime from next term.
You have a flexible and conscientious approach.
You are looking for short and longterm positions within schools near Weston?
Click Apply now to be considered for this great position. Or for more information about the role, contact Lottie Dullea on ##### ######/ #####@######.###
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! Thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme recommend a friend and earn vouchers.
- Full interview preparation and assistance so youre fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning our support doesnt stop once weve secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have experience in SEN settings.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee youll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.