Job provided by Athona Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
For roles based in Essex, a band 5 registered general nurse is required to work for our private care and nursing homes on a parttime basis.
This position, based in a busy, fastpaced environment and will include the following duties:
- Medicine management
- Working as a part of a team as well as lone working/managing other team members
- Assessing and accurately maintaining clinical observations
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a valid NMC pin
- Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
- Provide a clear, indate DBS.
Why choose Athona?
- Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
- Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
- Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
- Referral scheme
- Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitments Nursing division is an awardwinning, onframework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixedterm contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If youre looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.