Registered Nurse For Care Home
We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse(RGN OR RMN) to join our team at care home based in Oxfordshires area to provide and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care to residents in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice and company policies.
The service is a purpose built home and provides expert residential, nursing and dementia care for older people. The home has a welcoming and homely atmosphere and we are committed to ensuring residents maintain choice and control over their own lives.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of 13.50 - 15.50 per hour plus other great benefits.
- Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and company policies and procedures
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
- Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
- RGN or RMN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC PIN
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills To be considered for this role you must be registered RGN or RMN nurse Reference ID: 1500 For more information please call Rachel Cummins on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com
Posted 51 days ago