- Unlimited interviews
- 3 Years Career Development Support
- Create video games for a living
- Potential for fast-track career progression Full description
Player 1 are you ready... to change your life with a career in video
The Training Room are here to help!
The video game industry is worth approx. 60 billion a year with forward thinking developers constantly pushing the boundaries of their capabilities to keep gamers playing. Here at The Training Room we are committed to helping avid gamers gain the skills they need to become a Video Game Developers and start their dream job. As one of the UKs leading careers providers we'll provide you with everything you need to achieve industry desired certification before matching you to available and suitable opportunities with our industry leading corporate partners.
Gaming companies are constantly on the look out for creative programmers, with a problem-solving mentality and the ability to think outside of the box.
No experience? No problem! We'll provide you with everything you need to gain certification followed by genuine opportunities for suitable and available positions.
You'll gain the following certifications:
- Microsoft Software Fundamentals (MTA) Develop your understanding of core programming, object-oriented programming, general software development, web applications, desktop applications and databases.
- Oracle OCA Java SE 8 Programmer Learn the syntax and structure that surrounds Java programming language to create Java applications - master data types, operators and decision control structures.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Utilise this leading certification and develop competencies in data modification, built-in functions, group and aggregate data and implementing error handling. Cover all necessary topics ready for the 20461 exam.
- OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II Develop your understanding on topics such as functional programming, basics of object-oriented programming and application of knowledge in database work. Cover all fundamental aspects of Java programming and demonstrate your skills to your employer that you are proficient in Java technologies and use industry-standard best practices.
- Beginning C# 7 Programming Gain knowledge of C# programming, including the concepts such as desktop, cloud, and cross-platform programming, making use of data sources. Also understand the basic and advanced concepts of C# programming and provide hands-on learning with the real-world scenarios.
Tired of doing the same old job day in and day out? It's time for you to love your job again. CLICK APPLY now and complete the next steps, we'll be in touch to answer any questions you may have.
Posted 44 days ago