GEORGE'S TRADITION - NOTTINGHAM
- SENIOR MANAGER - GENERAL MANAGER
- SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000
- With over 30 years' experience in the food industry we've learnt a lot, but most importantly of all, is that it is our people that have made George's what it is today! If like us, you care about every detail and are proud of what you achieve, whilst having some fun along the way, then we'd love to hear from you! We're growing, and on the hunt for new talent to join our team.
- Do you want to work for a big company with honest, family values?
- THE ROLE:
- We're on the lookout for the right people to join our George's family and become part of our story. We're looking for enthusiastic and passionate Managers to join our experienced teams.
- Ideally you will have at least 1 years' experience in the hospitality/catering sector in a management position, and are looking to take your next step in a rewarding environment, where work-life balance is just as important to us as the service we provide.
- Full time hours (45 hours per week), worked over 5 days. We offer monthly and quarterly bonuses as well as supermarket and high street savings up for grabs. With these, our Managers have the time to relax and treat their families with their Perkbox membership, flexible shift patterns and discounted meals out across the Midlands.
- It would really help if you come from a fast-paced, customer facing, hospitality or catering background. If you have any previous experience with back of house/kitchen processes it would also be beneficial but it's not essential as we have excellent training to get you up to speed!
- WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary Bonus opportunitiesReal chance of growth and career developmentFree mobile phone insurance & more with exclusive Perkbox membershipContributory company pension Staff discount across the Georges Group28 days holiday (pro-rata'd where appropriate)Permanent role & contracted hoursMeals on shift & full uniform provided.
- You can find out more about us on our website: https://www.georgestradition.co.uk
Posted 51 days ago