Job provided by Purosearch
Share this job on social:
About the job
£16.50 p/h- Days/Full Time + £1,000 Welcome Bonus
Are you an experienced RGN/RMN with an active PIN looking to take your first step into Nursing Home Management?
If so, Purosearch may have the ideal role for you!
Purosearch are working with a leading UK provider in recruiting for a dynamic & motivated Unit Manager (nurse qualified) for their large nursing home in the Ayr area.
The Nursing home provides care for the elderly and those living with dementia and physical disabilities over a number of units. The home has a great local reputation and needs a strong unit manager to help the management team improve grades and offer a high level of clinical support to the home. The home benefits from a central location with great transport links and the home even has it's own herb garden for the residents to pick their own herbs for cooking!
As a Unit Manager you will be a competent RGN/RMN with an active PIN and experience in a leadership role. Assisting the Home Manager & Deputy Manager in leading the care team you will be responsible for all clinical aspects of your unit , ensuring you offer the highest level of care to residents and ensuring CI guidelines are followed at all times. You will be a a great communicator with a real passion for care and be the responsible individual in the manager and Deputy managers absence.
Unit Manager Requirements:
• RGN or RMN qualified with valid Nursing PIN with excellent references
• Motivated with the ability to promote exceptional practice
• Exceptional clinical knowledge
• You will have experience in leading a team and good management qualities
• Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements.
Unit Manager Benefits:
• A competitive salary of £16.50 per hour & £1000 welcome bonus
• On-going training and development.
• Several company benefits and schemes.
To apply please contact Michaela on ##### ###### or email a copy of your up to date CV to #####@######.###