Job provided by Vision for Education
Share this job on social:
About the job
1-1 SEND Teaching Assistant - Mainstream Primary
Full and Part-Time Contracts
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
We are currently recruiting for SEND Teaching Assistants to work in mainstream Primary Schools across the Kirklees area. The positions are on an ad-hoc supply basis, full or part-time, to start as soon as possible.
We would be interested to hear from committed, passionate and dynamic individuals who want to help ensure that all pupils reach their full potential in school. Working alongside the class teacher providing general classroom support or working 1 to 1 with individual children requiring additional support.
It is essential that you have relevant, recent experience in a support role in a school setting. Previous experience with SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) children, although not essential, will be an advantage.
In return you will find an incredibly varied and ultimately rewarding role with benefits such as:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements with access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Child Protection in Education qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you feel you have the qualities we are looking for and would like to know more please either contact the Huddersfield office on ##### ######email #####@######.### or, alternatively, apply today with your current CV.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.