Job provided by Build Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
My client is looking for a business support administrator to start immediately, my client is attentive and innovative organisation, specialising in delivery of high-quality cleaning services to some of the most prestigious buildings in London. The business support administrator is a temporary ongoing contract, the site is based in the heart of London.
The business support Administrator will:
- Responding and assisting with the management of the Helpdesk Service, ensuring jobs are logged, updated and responded to within the service level agreement;
- Responsible for inputting and updating scheduled works, liaising with the relevant business partners to ensure access where appropriate;
- Ensuring that certificates are in date and updated on the CMS, liaising with relevant departments and external parties to ensure training schedule is adhered to;
- Ensuring the Mechanical Equipment Working Platform/Cradle training, including certificates are in date and updated on the CMS, liaising with relevant departments and external parties to ensure training schedule is adhered to;
- Ensuring that the PPM matrix is updated and relevant at all times;
- Updating job sheets/templates, spreadsheets/contacts on Amonet;
- Providing Quotations when required and as directed;
- Assist in providing support for the set of PDA's, Laptops and Mobile Phones;
- Updating daily tasks on the CMS and adding comments/changes to works and notifying team leaders of changes;
- Uploading new clients, contacts and properties onto the CMS;
- Responsible for updating permissions and security settings where required;
- To provide general administrative assistance as assigned by the Business Support Manager
- Assist with provision of meeting, greeting and provision of refreshments;
- To carry out duties to a satisfactory standard, following correct procedures and within agreed/set timeframes.
- To undertake and adhere to all staff training as instructed by the Business Support Manager.
Interviews are being held next week and ideally the candidate will be available to start immediately.
If you are interested in this role please get in touch ASAP and I look forward to hearing from you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.