£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Job Title: Legal PA Individuals Location: Reading Salary: Upto £25,000 plus benefits
Search Consultancy is working on behalf of a top 60 law firm in the UK that offers over 300 years of legal knowledge and expertise. This firm is currently looking to recruit for a Legal PA to be apart of the Individuals department based within Reading. This department provides a range of services for individuals private wealth, spanning family, residential and new build. This team primarily provides guidance on an array of matters including wealth structuring, estate planning, trust management, international tax, wills residential property, family and matrimonial advice.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Diary and email management, maintaining upto date diarys on behalf of feeearners and monitoring email accounts as and when required
- Arranging meeting rooms when required, assuring that refreshments and catering requirements are laid out when necessary
- Booking appointments and travel arrangements
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations as and when needed
- Uphold the client database for the department
- Provide general audio typing support with the department and transcribe digital dictation accurately
- Arrange and prepare mail and enclosures for communication, allocate incoming client correspondence
- Update any marketing information held on the database
- Ensure compliance is upto date and held as per the firms Practice Management Standards
- Collect information and update client files including trust deeds and other papers
- Closing and opening files
- Provide telephone support on behalf of elected feeearners, dealing with incoming enquires and liaising with clients when instructed
- Filing, photocopying and scanning
- Support billing processes for feeearning team; including drafting bill narratives and covering letters
- Open new client forms and new matters, prepare standard correspondence e.g. Client care letters and to also include handling money laundering and related documents
Skills and Experience;
- Recent experience within a similar legal secretarial or PA role and knowledge within the same area of law.
- Level 3 Cilex qualification is desired but not essential.
- Excellent organisation skills and able to prioritise a busy workload.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Good IT Skills.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 50 days ago