Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Position: Business Analyst - MDM (Master Data Management)
Location: Central London, zone 1
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months +
Role type: Contract
Our client is an award winning & thriving International FTSE 100 company based in Central London who commencing a greenfield ERP project and require a dynamic MDM Business Analyst. Based in their prestigious/modern HQ, this exciting opportunity requires IT Business Analyst candidates from a Plc/blue-chip background who have a passion for delivering excellence.
The Role as Business Analyst - MDM (Master Data Management):
- Process Mapping of the "as-is" and "to-be" MDM Roadmap
- Big Dataset MDM requirements gathering, process mapping / design, gap analysis for Hadoop
- Working in a team to deliver the overall 'Master Data Management Solution' for the organisation
- Defining requirements for creation of a single portal detailing all master data
- Defining all data sources
- Manage effective communications with stakeholders.
- Lead workshops to define business rules for migration of data into MDM - cleanse, standardisation, match, merge and survivorship rules.
- Responsible for development of key data governance artefacts - Data management processes and data dictionary for the data programme.
Requirements of the Business Analyst - MDM (Master Data Management):
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience working as a Business Analyst with commercial experience of MDM (Master Data Management)
- Extensive exposure to requirements gathering, process mapping / design, gap analysis in an MDM context
- Source data analysis (CRM, HR, ERP etc)
- Proven experience of Big Data projects - Hadoop, Data Lakes, Hive etc
- End to end experience of the systems project life cycle, with proven experience of delivering projects using different methodologies
- Demonstrable evidence of documenting and analysing complex business processes.
- A flexible approach, with the ability to quickly adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as customer service skills.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Business Analyst - MDM (Master Data Management), then please apply now!