£60 - £75 per hour
If you would like to be a part of this crucial secondary education, this could be the post for you!
There are also other roles in various locations across Exeter and the surrounding areas for both longterm supply and permanent roles.
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and onsite
* Onsite canteen with hot food
* ReferaFriend scheme giving you the chance to earn £300
* Genuine career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Creating a positive learning environment
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Have control over a whole class and maintain discipline
* Communicating with teachers to discuss progress
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues
*NVQ or equivalent qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* DBS check
If this sounds like you, you have got to press Apply Now! Take the first step today, and seize the opportunity to improve your career forever. If you have any questions, be sure to contact Callum at 0161 200 1930.
Posted 43 days ago