New Job Opening Fo RGN OR RMN Nurse
Excellent job opening for a Registered Genera Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse RMN to work with one of the UKs leading care company as staffs nurse you will be working in highly reputed service within the Aberdeen area. The care home provides EMI nursing care in a selection of rooms. We have some amazing hardworking and dedicated staff some have been here over ten years As RN/RMN you have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care. The successful candidates will 15.09 per hour plus other great benefits. So as a Registered Nurse what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
- Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
JOB REQUIREMENTS In order to achieve this you should have: A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, show empathy and a desire to make a difference. Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care. You must hold a current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK. Reference ID: 1827 For more information please call Rachel Cummins on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com
Posted 51 days ago