Job provided by Search Consultancy
Share this job on social:
About the job
MondayFriday, between 8am and 6pm on a rotational shift basis e.g. 8am4pm, 9am5pm, 10am6pm
Bonus: up to £200 per quarter
Working on behalf of one of the worlds largest banks you will be working within the Payment Protection Insurance department being responsible for the
administration element covering tasks such as amendments to customer information, processing of commission complaints including logging, calculating and preparing customer refunds. Communication to customers via letters at complaint acknowledgement and calculation stage.
Previous administration experience is a must for this role
We will provide you with:
- Fortnightly pay on a Friday.
- Quarterly bonus
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Free onsite Parking
- Fully subsidised onsite restaurant
- Good public transport links
- Full paid training provided
- Progression Opportunities
- Monthly incentives e.g. Plasma TV, Weekend City Break, Creamfields tickets, IPad etc..
- Must be over 18+
- 1 years administration experience.
- DBS will be completed
- Credit check to be completed
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.