Job provided by Tradewind Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
Tradewind are working with a new and growing primary school in Slough looking to appoint their staff for the new academic year in September 2019. The Primary school is very well resourced, vibrant and stimulating. They ensure learning is fun and their pupils succeed from setting their own learning agendas based on their own interests. Staff ensure that learning is meaningful and children progress. Children enjoy coming to school and are keen to share their developing knowledge with their families.
They are looking for:
- Inspirational teachers with high expectations of pupil attainment, behaviour and wellbeing.
- Highly motivated and hardworking people with the capacity to contribute to the ongoing development of the school.
- Team players who can develop positive relationships with children, families and colleagues.
The successful candidate must:
- Have highly effective classroom practice that will inspire our children and ignite within them a passion for learning.
- Be both aspirational and nurturing to ensure every child achieves his/her full potential.
- Be able to provide creative input into our curriculum, demonstrating a deep understanding of how children learn.
- Be able to create an exciting and stimulating learning environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to make an impact in a new school and establish a strong first impression for later leadership opportunities. The school are keen to invest in their staff and support longterm careers via regular CPD and internal promotion.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! Thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance so youre fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning our support doesnt stop once weve secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this opportunity to teach in this dynamic new Slough school, please contact Georgia Lyme on ##### ######or by email at #####@######.###
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer
stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.