Job provided by Randstad
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
You are one step away,
So please apply today,
To help a vulnerable young person find their way!
Its time to be a childrens support worker and really help a child see the beauty of life.
- A competitive Salary
- A dedicated consultant to help you every step of the way
- Training, development and progression opportunities (great for psychology graduates)
- Company benefits
Be a positive role model for young people with autism who struggle to build healthy relationships and may have lost faith in society. Many of the young people you will be supporting will exert challenging behaviour and will need constant support: this is a fantastic opportunity to help a young person to flourish at a pivotal moment in their life. Your job will entail:
- Helping young people to make positive choices in every aspect of their lives
- Supporting young people with learning difficulties and autism
- Encouraging vulnerable children to build healthy relationships
- Documenting challenging behaviour and understanding triggers
- Working long shifts (including weekends)
- Safeguarding and protecting vulnerable young people
- Providing stability and building trust with the individuals in your care
- Being open to take part in a number of activities
- Experience working with children is preferred but not essential
- Experience of working with autistic children or those with learning disabilities would help, but full training is provided
What is the next Step?
Please contact Reiss on ##### ######Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.