Job provided by Allied Healthcare
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Allied Healthcare is one of the UK’s leading domiciliary care providers with a nationwide branch network of over 40 locations. We pride ourselves on being The Choice of Care which gives people the freedom to stay in their own homes.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious Care Co-ordinator to join our branch in Leeds (LS14 2AL) working 37.5 hours per week. We are looking for dedicated and empathic people. Working in the healthcare sector can be challenging environment, but the sense of achievement and daily recognition more than compensate.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Care Co-ordinator is responsible for the effective management and supervision of Care workers and supporting the Branch Manager to ensure the branch is providing an excellent provision of service to our customers, clients and colleagues on a daily basis. Ensuring compliance with national minimum standards and using effective rostering to fully utilise staff hours and drive employee engagement.
• Allocation of care workers to customer visits by using effective rostering, ensuring continuity of care and taking into account locations, skills required and customer preferences.
• Take responsibility for new referrals from private customers and social services teams, ensuring full
• information is received and appropriate care planning is undertaken.
• Assist Branch Manager with identification of further business opportunities outside of current client base.
• Matching care workers to customers, ensuring care workers are notified of all conditions relating to the assignment, including care worker’s rate of pay.
You must demonstrate commitment to working within a team, have a flexible approach to working hours and experience within the Care industry. This role will involve an element of on-call duties, therefore a driver with access to your own vehicle is essential.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or contact Lynn on ##### ###### or email #####@######.### for an informal discussion.
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting ######.###/privacy-statement