Legal Assistant – Residential Property
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Highly regarded firm in South Yorkshire seeks a Residential Property Legal Assistant on a full-time, permanent basis.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Residential Property Legal Assistant to join our client’s thriving practice located in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. The successful candidate will assist a fee earner with their caseload of residential property matters.
Responsibilities • Use of case management systems • Telephony • Dealing with exchanges and completions • Audio typing • Handling enquires • File management • General administrative duties • Liaising with clients and various other professionals
The Candidate • Applications are encouraged from paralegals with a minimum of one years’ experience • Solid experience in residential property is essential for this role • Possess a fast yet accurate typing speed of at least 45 WPM • IT proficiency is essential • Work efficiently as part of a team and individually under your own initiative • Excel in communication both verbally and written
The Firm Our client is a highly regarded and well-established Legal 200, Lexcel accredited firm with multiple offices located throughout the East and West Midlands and surrounding counties. Extremely client focused, they cover a vast range of legal disciplines and pride themselves on their ability to deliver first-class services to individuals both locally and further afield. Staffed by a team of highly professional individuals who are experts in their chosen field, this firm values its staff and offers supportive working encouragement with plenty of opportunities for career development. Due to sustained success and continuous growth, they are now looking to recruit a Residential Property Legal Assistant to join their busy conveyancing department in Sheffield.
Benefits • Competitive salary • Pension scheme • Life assurance • Generous holiday allowance • Childcare vouchers • Loyalty bonus • Staff events
Legal Assistant – Residential Property
For further details of this Residential Property Legal Assistant vacancy, please contact Charlotte on 01954 208 061 quoting reference C04415001.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 43 days ago