Job provided by Randstad
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Do you want to influence the lives of young individuals through teaching the English Language?
If you are currently looking for a role in the Wrexham or Flintshire area, then this could be the role for you. This specific role is beginning after the February half
term. This will involve delivering and planning lessons across KS3 and KS4.
You must be patient, supportive and able to embrace different learning styles to assist each child in
reaching their full potential.
Benefits working with Randstad:
- Dedicated consultant with an educational background
- A dedicated team who will help you on your journey
- An out of hours service 24/7
- Flexible working patterns
- A refer a friend scheme of £300 (T&Cs apply)
Responsibilities of the role:
- Deliver the English curriculum in a fun and informative way
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Lesson planning and assessments
- Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children
As you will be joining an established team, you will be required to have:
- A clear and uptodate enhanced DBS check (we can support you with your application)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Be an outstanding and innovative classroom practitioner who can lead and enthuse students
- Have a proven track record of impacting on student achievement and the development of the
- Proven track record of raising academic standards
- Own transport
This is a rewarding role working with vulnerable students who require help and support to achieve
their English GCSE.
If you are a caring and passionate tutor who has the ability to engage students on a 11 basis please
apply online now!