About the job
Graduate SEN TA / Teaching Assistant – Ealing
Are you a Graduate with a minimum 2.2 degree?
Do you have prior experience of supporting the learning of children with special needs in a school environment?
Utilise your academic abilities as you become a Graduate SEN TA / Teaching Assistant at this supportive secondary school in Ealing.
Graduate SEN TA / Teaching Assistant position based in Ealing Long Term, Full-Time Graduate SEN TA / Teaching Assistant position starting immediately
£60-£65 per day Ealing secondary with excellent reputation
Graduate SEN TA / Teaching Assistant Specification:
- 2.2 or above in your degree
- Good A-Levels
- Minimum C Grade at GCSE in English, Maths and Science
- Prior experience of working one-to-one with autism is essential
- Prior experience of supporting special needs in a school setting is vital
About the Graduate SEN TA / Teaching Assistant role:
- Working across the school supporting pupils’ learning
- Responsible for working 1:1 with a pupil on the autistic spectrum
- Small group intervention work
- Working with both SEN and EAL pupils
- Supported directly by the SENCO
- Responsible for liaising with the SENCO, Class Teacher and Parents to ensure social and academic support
- Found in Ealing, this secondary is easily accessible by car and public transport
- Graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED
- Inclusive attitude towards education, with every pupil expected to make progress
- Warm, welcoming environment
If you have the positive attitude required to fit in at this welcoming secondary school in Ealing, apply for the Graduate SEN TA / Teaching Assistant role today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Richard Pentecost at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants for this Graduate SEN TA / Teaching Assistant position will be contacted.
Graduate SEN TA / Teaching Assistant – Ealing | Graduate SEN TA / Teaching Assistant - Ealing.