Integration Systems Lead (HL7) London Up to £80K
£75000 - £80000 per annum
My client, one of the leading Healthcare businesses in the world is currently looking for an Integration Lead to join the organisation on a permanent basis.
In this role you will be responsible for providing technical and systems programming skills that cover installations of Java Applications Servers, MQSeries, Coverleaf, Integration Middleware and related software products on various hardware platforms.
* Supervisor of specialists under your control, managing tasks
* Carrying out Integration development tasks as a Subject Matter Expert
* Working with managerlevel staff to plan work, review team performances & workload
* Planning the Integration roadmap * Configure and maintain integration / middleware environments * Coordinating activites with internal stakeholders to determine application integration requirements and technology perspective.
* Manage issues with internal and customer integrations and coordinate corrections with customer/internal development groups.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* HL7 experience
* Experience in the IT field with broad technical experience in a variety of application systems and integration technologies
* Databased (Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server)
* Operating Systems (Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Vmware, Windows Server)
* Understanding of Integration and Technology Architecture patterns and frameworks
If you are an experienced Integration Lead and are open to new opportunities, PLEASE APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Posted 79 days ago