Job provided by Randstad
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Regular & flexible working hours?
Looking to develop your classroom management skills?
Experience in covering classes confidently?
Did you tick all the boxes?
Then keep on reading.
We are currently working with a number of schools in Manchester centre that require a flexible and energetic cover supervisor.
You only need some experience with Secondary aged children, qualifications and willingness to be positively challenged, everyday.
We support schools around Manchester too, so if this is not within your commuting range, we would love to hear from you anyways!
- Flexible work
- Unexpected work where you get some extra experience
- Fun energetic environment
- Competitive pay rates
- Highly collegiate and professional environment
Responsibilities and requirements
- Passionate & positive
- Supervising lessons in the absence of the class teacher across all subjects.
- Desire to make a real difference to students lives
- Relevant qualifications and some experience with children
- Assisting with the management of student behaviour to ensure a constructive working environment
- Day to day
- Support throughout
- Free career advice & CV advice
- Continuous guidance through out your whole journey to reach your work goal
- Cheeky £300 when you refer a friend
We have lots of other opportunities here at Randstad, so even if this role doesnt appeal you, make sure you contact us to discuss this with our Talented Recruitment Team.