Job provided by Randstad
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Free the childs potential and you will transform them into the world.
Do you want to gain experience in a wellestablished Junior School? Have you got experience supporting students during their SATs? This could be the perfect role for you!
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join a Primary School in Horley, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad are recognised as the number 1 recruitment company world wide and due to this prestige we work with a number of local Schools and Nurseries on their daytoday, longterm and permanent vacancies. This particular role is for a Teaching Assistant to support children in Years 5 and 6 with their educational development. The role is parttime and the successful candidate must have a minimum of Level 2 in Teaching and Learning Support.
This School firmly believes that they must work together with parents to inspire, achieve and challenge in order for children to be successful. The School teaches the children to be highly skilled in reading, PE, maths, writing, science and computing and also shows the students the benefits of having a positive attitude to enable successful learning. They teach the children strong moral values to help them to find their place in the world and they provide memorable opportunities and experiences that develop and inspire passion.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
- DBS and School application support
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free career advice
- Support to edit and improve your CV
- Exclusive roles
Benefits of the role:
- Onsite parking
- Training and progression opportunities
- Online training available
- A permanent position
- A supportive management team
- Free School meals
- Helping the Teacher to set up and deliver effective activities
- Supporting children to learn during daytoday activities
- Assisting with basic first aid where required
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
- 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full childbased safeguarding reference)
- Knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- NVQ Level 2 in Teaching and Learning Support
- Experience working in a School
- A job history for the last 10 years
- An uptodate DBS on the update service
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then dont wait, apply today before its too late!