Customer Service Representatives
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
£19,500 per annum
Salary: £19,500 per annum
Hours: Full time, 36 hours per week working a rotational shift pattern
About the Company:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced Customer Services Representatives to join our vibrant, fast paced Customer Service team within our award winning Contact Centre. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are comfortable talking to people over the phone, with the ability to build rapport easily, and who have active listening skills. Additional, you must have a genuine interest in the health and wellbeing of animals.
Agria is one of the world's leading animal insurers, specialising in small animal and equine insurance. Founded in Sweden over 120 years ago, Agria came to the UK in 2009 and is now a prominent feature of the UK pet insurance industry.
Customer Service Representatives Responsibilities :
* Your time will be spent responding to customer enquiries on the phone and ensuring that administration and policy servicing is carried out accurately, on time and to the agreed service levels.
* You'll use your excellent customer service experience to ensure you provide high standards of service when making outbound call and receiving inbound enquires.
* You'll be required to work on a rotational shift pattern that covers the hours of 9am- 6pm, Monday to Friday and 9am- 1pm on Saturdays, working one in three Saturdays.
Customer Service Representatives Requirements:
* You must have a passion for providing excellent customer service and be motivated to achieve positive results and targets.
* You will need to have experience and be comfortable with using a PC and keyboard, as this will form a core part of your role.
* You must have experience and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
* You will either have gained experience in providing great customer service over the phone or in a contact centre environment.
Customer Service Representatives Benefits:
* 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
* A competitive pension and life assurance scheme
* Discounted gym membership
* Online and high street discounts
* Social events and so much more.
We will invest in your training from day one, and continue to support your development throughout your career with us.
This role is easily commutable from High Wycombe, Thame, Haddenham, Amersham and Chesham.
If you meet the Customer Service Representatives requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!
When applying, please state your availability for an interview for the next couple of weeks.
All successful applicants are subject to a background and criminal record check
Any personal data that you provide to us will be used for the sole purpose of processing your job application. This information will be kept for up to 6 months from the date that it is received on the basis of our legal obligation under employment law.
Posted 78 days ago