Job provided by Hiring People
Share this job on social:
About the job
A property development company based in Mayfair are seeking an experienced and professional PA to provide administrative support.
You will be undertaking the duties of personal assistant to the Head of Acquisitions & Development and assist other colleagues based within the Planning & Acquisition Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
The main duties of the PA are listed below, but it is the nature of the job that each activity will have its own range of demands which the Administrator/PA is expected to meet:
- Duties include the administration of communications, emails and meetings. Maintaining an overview of projects, filing and general daily activities.
- General day to day running of the department - including collecting and sorting incoming and outgoing post, photocopying and scanning documents, and ordering office supplies.
- Undertake the filing
- Telephone duties
- Organising meetings
- Meeting minutes, agendas and schedules
- Managing the Head of Acquisitions & Developments' diary effectively; including all meetings, conference calls, events, travel and social calendar
- Organising travel itineraries, hotel accommodation, car/taxi bookings and restaurant reservations
- Preparing monthly cash expenses as required
- Chasing, liaising and working closely with consultants and contractors regarding invoice and financial queries, project queries and meeting details
- Assisting on numerous projects within the planning department
- Keeping the supplier database up-to-date with all related, relevant correspondence and necessary details
- Reporting whereabouts of the department to reception on a weekly basis
- Monitoring the payments related to the planning department projects
- General letter drafting and document updating, including dictation of emails, correspondence and formal communication
- Manage and coordinate the sending of plans to be copied, when returned forward as requested
- Field enquiries from other in-house departments such as the marketing team, facilities and accounts team and assist where necessary
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised and efficient
- Ability to act as the first point of contact for the department
- Ability to present written information clearly and logically
- Ability to communicate effectively with all staff, colleagues and external consultants
- Ability to use initiative and work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise work appropriately and juggle a busy workload
- Good IT skills
- Ability to adapt to change and respond positively to new challenges
- Proud of thorough administrative work - with a methodical approach
- Enjoy working in environments where one is encouraged to use own initiative
- Hard working and proactive
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Keen to develop within the role
- Friendly and positive
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the experience required the hiring company would love to hear from you! Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and they will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.