Job provided by Web Recruit
Share this job on social:
About the job
Warehouse Administrator (Part Time)
Worthing, West Sussex
Are you a warehouse professional with strong administration skills? Looking to take on an engaging, part time role that you can fit around your existing responsibilities? If so, read on.
Our client provides tailored Apple Mac Solutions to the UK Education and Business Sectors.They are now looking for a Warehouse Administrator to join them on a part time basis.
- Salary of £20,000 pro rata
- Comprehensive training to bring you up to speed
- Friendly and welcoming work environment
- Play a key role in the smooth running of a growing, ambitious company
As a Warehouse Administrator, you will handle the back office activities associated with our client’s Warehouse function.
Specifically, you will:
- Process sales orders
- Support the Goods In and Distribution processes
- Manage the warehouse, including completing stock checks
- Help to keep the company’s website up-to-date
To be considered, you will need:
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Previous experience of administration duties
- Strong communication skills, including over the telephone and via email
- Basic IT skills
- A great eye for detail
Other companies may call this role Warehouse Co-ordinator, Logistics Administrator, Dispatch Administrator, Logistics Assistant, Warehouse Controller, Despatch Administrator or Administrator.
This is a part time role, working 10:00 16:00, Monday Friday.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a proactive Warehouse Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.