Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you a qualified tutor? Do you have previous experience in teaching on a 1 to 1 basis? Or, you do obtain QTS and are in search of a new, rewarding job role?
Randstad Education is recruiting the expertise of qualified, yet experienced 1 to 1 tutors. The role will entail working with young service users who suffer from challenging behaviours in an attempt to develop them in a personal but academical way of teaching the principal subjects of Maths, English and Science. The location of the roles is widespread across central Leeds and its surrounding areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a clear passion in assisting young individuals to achieve their maximum potential and develop as an individual. This support can range from purely academic supporting students in English, Maths and Science, to more pastoral in nature, supporting pupils who are reluctant to engage in a traditional educational setting.
Benefits of the role;
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic holidays
- Refer a Friend Scheme which rewards £300 of discount vouchers
- Job Satisfaction
Responsibilities of the role;
- To provide 1 to 1 support to less fortunate users
- Enhancing academic development
- To Tutor students in Maths, English and Science
- Provide support in diverse environments either a school, residential home or library
Requirements of the role;
- A creative and versatile teaching style
- QTS is essential
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- DBS on the update service
If this rewarding job role is of interest to you, simply apply today using the curriculum vitae method. Or if youre interested in this role but seek further information, please contact Ben Stevenson on ##### ######.