Job provided by Meridian Business Support
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Position: Gas domestic appliance installer
Customer: Home Delivery
Shift Pattern: Any 5 out of 7 Days
Salary: Circa £35,000
Contract Type: Permanent (FullTime)
Our client is expanding its Home Delivery business and has some exceptional opportunities across the UK for candidates to join what is an already award winning team. We dont stop at delivering products we also install them on behalf of our major High Street retailers. We strive to deliver a great service to all of our customers every day.
We are looking for hardworking individuals to join our growing team of installers. As part of a fast growing company we strive to deliver exceptional installation services to our customer. We are looking to recruit trained Gas/Electrical Installers who are able to exceed in a fast pace environment. We will give you all of the training that you need to exceed in a challenging, fulfilling and rewarding career with a market leader logistics provider.
A full driving License would be an advantageous but not essential.
Good rate of pay
- Paid Sick pay scheme after probation period
- Top up training provided and funded for
- Up to 30 days holiday
- Childcare vouchers
- A cycle to work scheme to encourage wellbeing
- Extensive Retail discounts
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Working for a great Company
Gas Safe qualified
- ACS CCN1 and CKR1; Range Cookers DOM LPG / DOM NG; Pipework DOM NG (CORE)
- Experience of installing Dishwashers, Fridges, Freezers, Gas/Electric Cookers, Washing
- Machines would be advantageous
- Comfortable and experienced in installing
- An excellent communicator
- Confident in your people / social skills
- Highly motivated
- Physically fit to be able to do some heavy lifting
- Ability to work any 5 from 7 (including weekend working)
Please apply to Joe Firth at Meridian BS
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.