Job provided by Corecruitment Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
General Manager - South West London Up to £35,000
Do you love working in a fast-past foodie business? If so I have the perfect role for you this slick company are looking for a General Manager, someone who is passionate about food, customer service and team development.
With 7 sites across the UK, these guys boast a consistent and tasty product - they are only on the up and are looking for superstars to join them in their growth.
The Benefits of a General Manager!
The chance to join a growing company
The chance to be part of a trendy and innovative concept
Competitive salary of up to £35,000 plus a bonus structure
The chance to work with likeminded professionals
An opportunity to grow and train develop others
The Role of a General Manager!
- To understand and consistently deliver the Company quality standards in food presentation, beverage and service.
- To co-ordinate effectively with the Chef and staff through regular contact, before, during and after service about speed of service, item availability, popularity of menu items.
- To inspect the Restaurant daily to ensure cleanliness, physical condition and functioning equipment.
- To demonstrate a thorough knowledge and ability to provide the correct level of service during operational hours.
- To understand who the customers are, their expectations and needs, establish and maintain relationship/rapport always.
- To project a positive, professional and friendly image to the customers and employees.
- To grow business and increase turnover
Apply today with your current cv to #####@######.###
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.