Job provided by Jupiter Recruitment
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
A great position has arisen for a GP to join a highly reputable service which is located within the Bedford area.
The Centre provides a range of health service and information as well as advice and treatment for a range of illnesses and minor injuries.
If you are successful for this role you will receive an excellent salary of up to £110,000 per annum with great additional benefits. Operating hours will be from 8.00am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
As a General Practitioner, you will be joining a team of nurses, healthcare assistants and administrative colleagues, working under the leadership of the Service Manager and Clinical Lead. You will be required to see a variety of registered and non-registered, urgent care patients as required.
Your main duties will involve:
• Supervising nursing staff in matters relating to the treatments of patients
• Encouraging and supporting the GP provision of the service to promote medical and clinical delivery in a timely manner
• Encouraging the health and well-being of all medical and clinical staff within the practice and promote efficient working methods
• Undertaking a range of duties which includes surgery consultations, electronic consultations and queries, home visits, checking and signing repeat prescriptions
• Assessing the needs of the patients and screen for disease risk factors and early signs of illness
• Recording clear and contemporaneous consultation notes
You will need to have the following qualifications and qualities:
• Full and unrestricted GMC registration on the GP Register and named on the English National Performers list
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• The ability to work under pressure and within an ever changing environment
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified General Practitioner and have a current registration with GMC
Reference ID: 2817