Job provided by Step Ahead Recruitment Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
TRAINEE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - Negotiable basic salary DOE - OTE £30k - £35k yr 1
A fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their sales career to join this hugely successful global organisation. If you are passionate about a career in sales, driven to work hard, open to learning new skills and an excellent communicator, we would love to hear from you.
Trainee candidates we have placed here previously have gone on to work in senior roles bother here in ther UK and abroad.
Our client offers a 1 year development programme where you will be mentored by one of their top sales professionals and will receive on-the-job training, hands-on experience and guidance. You will gain in-depth knowledge about the companies products and market place, sales techniques such as prospecting and will be given your own portfolio of accounts to target after 6 months. At the end of the 12 months, on successful completion, you will graduate as a Business Development Executive.
As a Business Development Executive you will have the following skills/attributes:
- Some experience in a B2B or B2C sales environment
- A willingness to learn
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills
- GCSE's in Maths and English at Grade C or above
Fluency in an additional language would be an advantage, particularly Italian, French, Spanish or portugese, but is not essential.
Please apply here with a short covering letter. We will acknowledge receipt of your application.