Job provided by Interquest Group
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
InterQuest are currently working with a General Insurance client looking for someone to work as an Actuarial Analyst on a permanent basis, being based in Yorkshire.
The role involves modelling reserves and the communication of the results to key stakeholders. This is a unique opportunity for you to build on your core analytical and numerical skills in a proactive business environment.
The role will form part of the study support programme, allowing a Part Qualified Actuary to continue with their studies towards FIA/IFoA.
If you've got some experience or an internship within an Insurance/Actuarial environment - that would be highly desirable.
With regards to benefits,
- 27 days holiday - excluding Bank Holidays
- DIS 4 x annual salary
- Contribution scheme pension which is matched up to 10%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme in place
- Season ticket loan in place
- Study support programme linked to salary increases