Job provided by Aspire
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Head of BI
Are you a Business Intelligence expert with a passion for analytics? Would relish the opportunity to join an exciting growing FinTech company?
One of the UKs leading consumer finance aggregators are looking to expand their data & analytics team with the addition of the Head of BI. Their belief in technology and their collaborative environment continues to take them from strength to strength, as they grow at a tremendous rate; continuing to roll out products and services which make credit fairer for consumers. In this role youll utilise your expertise to drive the business forward by providing vital analysis, insights and visualisation. You will benefit from working for one of the most exciting FinTech companies in the UK who offer perks such as free breakfasts and free drinks on a Friday. You will gain the opportunity to establish yourself within a rapidlygrowing organisation which has been voted as the best in class.
- Produce high level reports and insights with recommendations that will contribute towards increased intelligence across the business to drive decisions
- Provide expertise across the customer lifecycle, performance funnels, data tracking and lead the analysis and usage of the visualisation platform to enhance customer experience
- Continually improve the approach to, efficacy and efficiency of BI and reporting including automation wherever possible
- Setting the longterm vision and strategy for datadriven decision making in the company
- A proven strength in mathematics demonstrated either through educational achievements or experience within a previous role
- Knowledge of SQL to help pull data from varied sources to help create a datarich customer view
- A good track record in the use of BI tools Such as Looker, Tableau, PowerBI (or similar) and an understanding of their importance and how they can be best utilised within a business
- Experience in enhancing the analytics and visualisation function in a collaborative environment to help answer different business questions for the wider business
This is an incredible opportunity offering the chance to use the latest technology and the chance to be involved in a company who care about their customers. Apply now!