Job provided by Pure Resourcing Solutions
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
A rare and exciting opportunity has come about for a Head of Transformation Finance position within an international business that is experiencing significant growth.
The role will manage a small team and focus on delivering a program of investment that will support and drive growth in the business. This is a well established, profitable and first class business that provides the absolute best service to its customers.
This role requires a goal orientated Finance Leader who has experience of influencing multiple stakeholders across the organisation with experience within the Construction sector
You will be out in the business so commercial exposure outside of finance will be essential along with a flair for driving change.
• ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified Accountant with experience at a similar level
• Significant commercial construction or infrastructure experience including contractual dispute exposure
• Experience in delivering capital investment projects. Demonstrable experience of NEC contract structures e.g. Rail, Road, Power, Parts is required
• Can evidence experience in a commercial and fast paced environment
• Optimistic in approach and a born leader