Job provided by Urban Recruitment Group
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Health Care Assistant (HCA ) Northampton General
MedicsPro Healthcare is recruiting Health Care Assistant (HCAS ), to work flexible ad hoc or fulltime shifts in the Northampton area.
As a tier, one agency MedicsPro can offer shifts up to 3 months in advance at competitive rates of pay to suit your lifestyle. Alternatively, short notice shifts are available at enhanced rates.
MedicsPro is a leading awardwinning supplier of healthcare professionals nationally to the NHS and Private sector with an approved Framework Status.
Why should a Health Care Assistant (HCA ) choose MedicsPro?
- First as a tier 1 supplier we have the first sight of the hospitals requirements
- Rewarding weekly incentives. Loyalty bonuses. Referral scheme.
- Flexible parttime or fulltime work to suit your availability.
- Easy fast online or postal application process and smartphone shift booking
- Reliable guaranteed work, twice weekly payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Clinical nurse lead team offering free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 round the clock support from your specialist dedicated consultant
- Compliance we hold a platinum status with the national framework for compliance
Experience / Requirements:
- At least six months Health Care Assistant (HCA ) NHS or private hospital experience within the last 2 years.
- Dedication and compassion
Apply follow the simple application steps
Call if you have any questions about rates, shifts, other locations etc call one of our friendly team on ##### ######MedicsPro is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.