Job provided by Shirley Parsons
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
An international retailer is seeking a Health & Safety Manager to drive the safety strategy and agenda for the group. Working closely with the Head of UK Operations, this is a stand-alone role where you will be responsible for maintaining the company's Health & Safety Management systems, minimising any risk to the business through best practice and create a positive, forward-thinking culture towards Health & Safety.
- Chair the company's Health & Safety committee.
- Auditing of Health & Safety Management systems and processes.
- Ensuring the safety of field-based engineers.
- Create and implement the global safety strategy for the group.
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Experience in a production engineering environment desirable.
- Health & Safety and Food Safety legislation knowledge.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
Job reference: MR13198