Job provided by Shirley Parsons
Share this job on social:
About the job
A part-time role (3 days per week) working as the dedicated in house Health & Safety representative for Ireland and reporting into the Head of Safety in the UK. This is a home based role with travel Ireland wide.
- Carrying out audits, health & safety inspections and checks across customer premises (petrol forecourts).
- Deliver face to face health & safety training on client site.
- Promoting and marketing of company products to increase awareness of health & safety.
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Minimum two years health & safety experience.
- Strong drive, ambition and excellent customer service skills.
- Previous experience carrying out Health & Safety investigations.
Job reference: MR13235