Job provided by PeopleHR
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
DMCHealthcare has been a trusted provider of services to the NHS for over 50 years.
We have grown rapidly in the pastdecade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicatedto giving patients the very best in care.
We deliver Primary Care,Community Services and Radiology Reporting across the UK.
Thanks to our skilled,compassionate staff, our reputation among clinicians, patients, commissionersand the communities we work in, has grown constantly.
Still family run, our servicesare clinically led with our focus always on delivering healthier outcomes forpatients. If this sounds like a team you would love to be a part of, read on!
We want you!
We require a Healthcare Assistant, to work from our Primary Care, GP Centre in Iwade, Kent. Working a minimum of 21 hours a week, (additional hours may be provided if required). In this role, youll be providing essential Person-Centred Care, under the supervisionof our existing clinically qualified team. Ensuring the very best patientexperience. Your role will include taking bloods, completing patient feedbacksurveys and supporting our warm, friendly team, in a modern, digital, practice setup.
The ideal candidate will:
a) Be trained in Phlebotomy with relevant experience.
b) Provide satisfactory references for the precedingthree-year period.
c) Be appointed subject to satisfactory health and DBSclearance.
Evolve and grow!
Our employees are our greatest resource therefore we seek to support, train and develop you from day one! In return, you will enjoy a challenging but a growing career with DMC. We offer valuable Healthcare and Well-being benefits, such as occupational health assessment and eye tests, advice on work related health and safety matters.
Reasons you should consider a new career with DMC…
- Heritage: DMC has been a trusted provider to the NHSfor more than 50 years.
- Family: We have always been family run, so this is the way all our staff relate to each other as family!
- Purpose: DMC offers a highly gratifying professional path. Our dedicated, compassionate staff help 300,000 patients each year!
- Culture: Our work culture is one of collaborationand trust. After all, looking out for one another is what families do!
- Growth: DMC is a growth environment. We mean this both as an ever-expanding company, and as a place that nurtures talent and expands the skill sets of its employees.
- Mission: Our 400+ employees work in tandem with a singular purpose: delivering healthier outcomes, for patients, for commissioners, and for the NHS.
Click here to access the full job description.