Job provided by Pure Resourcing Solutions
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
An HR Advisor is required to work for well know public sector business based in Cambourne. This is a part time role which will require someone who is able to work full days on Tuesday - Friday.
Working with line managers to achieve shared organisational objectives and support business aims. Provide employment advice and guidance to managers and employees.
• Support the head of people organisational development in the delivery of the HR service to the business
• Under the direction of the senior HR Advisor, manage casework on a range of employee relation matters
• Act as the main point of contact for employment queries including contractual and policy related
• Provide management information including producing statistical reports on absence, turnover, recruitment, employee development opportunities, training, equalities in line with reporting periods
• Support managers with service restructures and change
• Assist with monitoring of the HR and corporate training budgets including invoice processing recording
• Support and assist with the job evaluation of new posts and regarding applications
• Identify and highlight development requirements, both individual and team, propose learning and development solutions
For more information please contact Miranda on ##### ######