Job provided by Wallace Hind Selection
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
A highly analytical and dynamic HR Advisor is required to join our fast paced and busy HR team. We are one of the world's best known consumer electronics brands.
You will be tasked to run all reward / benefits programs including analytics as well as recruitment on boarding and payroll. Based in North London.
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000
· 25 Days Holiday
· Health shield
· Childcare Vouchers
· Eyecare Tests
· Subsidised Cafeteria
· Onsite Employee Car Parking
· Company Social Events
LOCATION: Brent Cross, North London
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: London, Edgware, Wembley, Stratford, Watford, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Hitchin,
This role will appeal to you if you:
· Are data driven and able to convert analytical information to make commercial decisions.
· Are proactive in challenging the status quo and introducing new processes.
· Enjoy the mix of business Vs people needs and being able to balance both.
What will we do for you:
· Offer complete ownership in an autonomous environment.
· Provide the resources for you to mould the HR team into an effective and proficient support function for the business.
· Give you the authority to implement the systems needed to facilitate change.
JOB SPECIFICATION: HR Advisor - Consumer Electronics
The main focus of this role will be to manage the remuneration and benefits of all employees on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. You will also be responsible for creating, managing and analysing all aspects of HR data to support key strategic decisions.
Equally you will take ownership of all recruitment, from assessing needs and methods through to on boarding.
In addition you will be responsible for:-
· Pension, DIS and PHI management including liaising with Key internal and external stakeholders, ensuring all legal obligations are met
· Regularly reviewing the existing benefits providers
· Working closely with hiring managers to fully assess vacancy requirements
· Creating job descriptions
· Creating a pipeline of candidates for high turnover roles
The business has never recruited this role before, statistics and data around T/O, benefits and recruitment has not been done in a long time, therefore you have the opportunity to really stamp your mark on this role and add real value.
REQUIREMENTS: HR Advisor - Consumer Electronics
We are looking for a CIPD qualified (level 3 minimum) HR Professional, someone who thrives off of the real meaty challenges of analysing data and implementing processes. You will be a strong team player and thrive within a busy technology business supporting 110-120 employees.
Additionally requirements include:-
· Someone who has the experience of taking control of measuring productivity across the business. T/O, benefits, recruitment costs etc
· Someone proactive on how we can improve business processes and become more accountable
· You'll be dealing with senior stakeholders so you will need to be able to hold your own, have your own mind whilst also considering all areas of the business
· Effective management of the full recruitment life cycle from advertising, candidate generation and on boarding
This is the perfect role for someone looking for a real challenge, lots is involved which will allow you to make a name for yourself internally and ultimately allow you to progress.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: HR, HR Generalist, HR Advisor, HR Executive, HR Business Partner, HR BP, HR Support, Human Resources
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Zoe Chatley quoting HR Advisor - Consumer Electronics and reference ZC15333 to DD: +44 ##### ######Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 ##### ######. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.