Job provided by Talk Staff Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
Our client based in Belper, Derbyshire are looking for a HR Advisor to join their team. You will be employed of a full time is a temporary contract basis for approximately 10 months, working Monday - Friday, from 8.30am - 5.30pm. Candidates will ideally be able to start immediately.
To be considered for the role, you'll require the following essentials:
- Good communication and listening skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified or have equivalent experience
- Previous experience in case management
The successful candidate will be guiding, coaching and facilitating managers through employee relations cases (e.g. disciplinary, grievances, redundancies etc.), intervening and steering in the appropriate direction, while taking account of the relevant policies, employment law and business needs.
Within this position, you'll also be:
- Providing day to day HR advice to the business
- Supporting the effective application of HR policies and procedures
- Supporting managers with the effective and efficient performance of their employees, identifying and facilitating appropriate interventions through the performance management processes
- Processing flexible working requests
- Advising on absence management, arranging occupational health referrals and managing long term absence cases
- Managing recruitment campaigns, ensuring they are dealt with swiftly and effectively in line with best practice, company values and employment law
- Liaising with local schools, supporting with mock interviews, careers fairs and site visits
- Supporting training and development in the business
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties as requested from time to time by the Group HR Manager
- Assisting and leading where appropriate on other projects and activities
Salary & Working Hours
Salary is £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Sales, HR, Marketing, Finance and Office support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - ######.###/jobs