Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
The HR Assistant will act as the first point of contact for the business unit on all HR related issues and will be involved in all aspects of HR from Terms of Conditions of employment, policies and procedures, performance management, employee relations, recruitment, people analytics and HRIS maintenance and development.
This is a real 'hands-on' role where progression will come from exposure and experience to the entire spectrum of HR activities through working closely with the business and wider People Team as well as Senior Management team.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast paced, innovative and collaborative working environment, dealing with a variety of generalist HR related queries.
Main Duties of the HR Assistant:
- You will be the first point of HR contact for our colleagues, quickly responding to and resolving queries across the UK and International offices (New York, Singapore, Milan and Munich)
- Advising line managers in HR related matters such as leave requests, sick leave, etc.
- Administering all HR related documentation such as maternity, leave of absence, promotion letters etc.
- Assisting with monthly UK and International Payroll
- Co-ordinating the leaver process including drafting leaver letters and arranging exit interviews
- Ensuring all year end and midyear appraisals are completed and returned to HR
- Helping hiring managers and guiding them through the probation review process - sending notification to managers and preparing the appropriate employee letter.
- Ensuring all HR policy documents and HR databases are up to date and in line with legislative changes.
- Point of contact for training and development matters. Assisting hiring managers in finding training solutions and coordinating the bookings with the People team.
- Posting job adverts, organising interviews and assisting with the interview process when required.
- Following up with candidates during recruitment process and providing assistance to managers on psychometric results.
Requirements of the HR Assistant:
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering great HR service, ideally has good understanding and practical knowledge of employment law, policies and procedures and can apply their knowledge and experience in a commercial setting.
- You will be required to adopt a pro-active approach towards improving administrative processes and ensuring legal compliance with all HR reporting and record keeping etc.
Citywire will offer you:
- 25 days holiday per annum (rising to 28 days after three years' service followed by 30 days after five years' service) plus bank holidays,
- Competitive private pension scheme,
- Access to an independent Employee Assistance Programme,
- Subsidised gym options.
- Cycle to work scheme and annual ticket travel card loans.
- Tech scheme: Techscheme lets you get the latest tech through your employer. You then spread the cost with payments from your salary across 12, 24 or 36 months and make National Insurance saving too.
After two years continuous service you will also have access to private health and dental care insurance, group income protection, critical illness cover and group life assurance.
On top of this...! We have a personal trainer who runs workout sessions during lunchtime twice a week in the park, a masseuse who visits every month, as well as freshly ground coffee, fruit, breakfast and nuts to help yourself to daily.
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this HR Assistant role then please apply now!