Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Job Title: Internal Sales
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
To continue the growth of their new Bristol office based in the Gordano area of Bristol, they currently have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales person to join their team.
Who are they?
For over 50 years our client has built a reputation as a specialist technical distributor of industrial control and factory automation products. Their continued success comes from their commitment to product support and customer service. They now employ over 140 people and from their 11 branch locations throughout the UK provide a local service to their customers.
Responsibilities for the Internal Sales role:
- Answer incoming calls to support and sell the company product range.
- Proactively make outgoing calls qualifying prospects and closing sales in order to meet targets.
- Accurately process sales and purchase orders using in house systems.
- Timely administration of quotations using in house quotation software.
- Ensure customer records are updated frequently and accurately on the Customer Relationship Management Software.
- Collation of customer files and site purchase orders to company standards.
- Interact with customers to resolve any queries.
- Provide feedback to the sales team on newly emerging opportunities, proactively assisting as required.
- Maintain culture of continuous improvement and excellence in customer service.
- Collate and co-ordinate information requested for management purposes.
- Any other ad hoc duties required of the Sales Office Team.
As a member of the Internal Sales team you will be responsible for handling customer enquiries, liaising with suppliers and ensuring that our clients receive the highest level of service. By utilising your excellent interpersonal skills, you will develop long term relationships with your customers ensuring that their requirements and business needs are interpreted and handled quickly and effectively.
Requirements for the Internal Sales role:
- A proven track record within an internal sales role.
- Experience of making proactive outgoing telephone calls.
- A passion for sales combined with an eye for engineering solutions.
- Excellent customer interaction skills.
- Strong organisational, administrative and telephone skills.
- Ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and follow through on commitments.
- Excellent attention to detail such that customer orders and information are accurate.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Sound electrical and industry knowledge is desirable
Benefits for becoming the Internal Sales:
Our client remains a financially secure, family-run business offering the chance to work within a happy, friendly company with some wonderful and talented people.
- Basic salary DOE & OTE
- Workplace pension
- Minimum of 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Internal Sales role then please apply now!