Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Junior Field Sales Executives
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 depending on experience
Purpose of the Junior Field Sales Executives:
A hands-on targeted sales representative, proactively creating new business opportunities and maximising every sales opportunity for all our products and services.
Responsibilities of the Junior Field Sales Executives:
- To generate new sales based on own initiative.
- Research new opportunities and spend time cold calling as required to ensure targets are met.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Provide accurate sales tracking, forecasting, losses and gains.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Coordinate the delivery of services.
Requirements of the Junior Field Sales Executives:
- Well organised, have highly developed customer-facing skills, have great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image at all times.
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a clean, valid driver's licence.
- Computer literate and comfortable with CRM, Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Junior Field Sales Executives role then please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunities employer