Job provided by Vision for Education
Share this job on social:
About the job
Vision for Education are looking to appoint a KS2 Teacher in Swinton, Manchester. The successful Teacher will be required to work full time, starting in January 2019.
The Key Stage Two (KS2) Teacher role will be based in a supportive and popular school within a thriving community. The behaviour and attitude of the children is admirable, and children enjoy attending school to learn.
The desired KS2 Teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The KS2 Teacher must have experience of working within UKS2.
To be considered for the position of Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching primary education
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Phonics and Growth Mindset as well as access to £350 worth of free online training to do at your own pace.
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact Laura on #####@######.### or by telephone to Primary Education team at the Manchester branch on ##### ######.